Who you are:
You’re an experienced FM who knows what they want:
- 1. You “get” that price and value are closely allied and you understand that the lowest price is not always the best value.
- 2. You’d love to work with a cleaning service that helps you make the case to management for quality and value
- 3. You’re looking for a cleaning company who shares the same insistence on high quality that your organization demands
What your issues tend to be:
- ✓ You are a perfectionist who doesn’t want to have to “micro-manage” every aspect of your building’s upkeep.
- ✓ You’re a numbers person who likes to see inspection scores reported on a regular basis. To you, a good vendor is one that you don’t have to think about, leaving you time to focus on the truly important aspects of your job.
- ✓ A great vendor would be one that anticipates your needs and is proactively managing them.
- ✓ You’ve been frustrated in the past with poor quality cleaning service and having to repeat yourself.
What you need right now:
- A. A janitorial contractor who takes their professional performance as seriously as you take your professional reputation.
- B. A company who can show you a written Quality Control Plan, and who has a process for systemizing its implementation.
- C. You’d like to hire a company that can handle the transition quickly and seamlessly, so your colleagues have little or no disruption.
- D. Someone who understands that “shortcuts” never pay off and that the way they do anything is the way they do everything!
- E. You insist on a professional approach in everything from the presentation of the proposal to the maintenance of the janitorial closet, and want to see things done correctly the first time.