Who Are You
You’re a busy manager with too much on your plate:
- 1. Janitorial services for your building is just one of the myriad of things you’re responsible for
- 2. You need to get it done quickly and correctly
- 3. You’ve been asked to “get at least 3 bids” and you’re not exactly sure how to evaluate them
What your issues tend to be:
- ✓ People in your company are always adding more to your plate and you sometimes wonder where all of your time goes.
- ✓ Sometimes you get the responsibility without the necessary authority. Or, you’re sometimes given directives without clear goals so you feel as though you are shooting in the dark.
- ✓ There never seems to be enough time to “get it all done”.
- ✓ Maybe you have a “purchasing” title or perhaps you’ve just been in charge of researching options.
- ✓ Budgetary pressures require you to do more with less but you still need a high quality cleaning service.
What you need right now
- A. You’d rather not get stuck with taking the lowest bidder because your organization demands high quality.
- B. So, you’re looking for a company that can justify value for the price by saving you time and trouble.
- C. You don’t want to be responsible for handling complaints and problems related to the cleaning service.
- D. You’d much rather look like a hero to your colleagues and management by getting great service at a reasonable price.
- E. You need a solution oriented company that that takes initiative and produces results immediately.